26 December 2010

The Bloody A+

This bloody A+ is difficult to be achieved. The government seems to torture us, these day students..  What an agony for me to score that A+ ….
In form 4, I had never achieved A+ for all my subjects. The Chemistry, Biology, and Physics are the hardest paper among those 11 subjects… People always say that we need to work hard for success… Huh, that’s my major problem, I didn’t work hard enough to score the bloody A+… Can you imagine, that I only study hard whenever there’s exam,,,, Yes,,, that’s true,,, When the exam season approaches, my school would be as silent as we are in graveyard… No jokes…. Teachers are the happiest person I think during the deathly days; they don’t have to confront our wildness…. HAHA. As for me, when tomorrow exam is on, I felt easy to wake up early and study, but if no exam…. My snores will haunt the house (actually I’m not snoring while sleeping)
I will sink into my dreams and hardly wakes up. Face the reality, I am not an easy-waked person. A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ ….. That’s my wish for my future exam result during this coming form 5 which will start soon on January.. I need to demolish all my leisure times and my social networks including this blog for months,,,,, Need to scarify…. L Please pray for my success… I want to compete with those ‘poyo’ G’gians … Cannot mention their name…. They are good at everything which makes me feel  tiny, puny in front of them… I think that’s all for my writings today ,,, Thanks … assalamualaikum. Bye  7 8 May god bless you   

Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment