1 December 2010

A day I realize


ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T
There'll be a day,
 you find someone, stares at you,
Someone who has smiles carved on the face,
You'll soon realize 
that one day, you'll get to know him

There'll be a day,
you find someone, stares at you,
Someone whose cheeks are red apples,
You'll soon realize,
that he is trying to approach you 

I had found a day,
where someone stares at me.
The shines in his eyes make me wonders,
he could be very fanatic towards me, 
he could be my hero,who beats the zeros,
he could be my companion, when I am in need,
he could be my pillow, a place where I hide my secrets.

But one day, I realize,
My wonders are just castles on the air,
He is not as perfect as what I had wanted,
He is one of the homo sapiens, same as myself,

My heart shattered to pieces,
as I found out he is not himself,
he couldn't be very fanatic towards me,
he couldn't be my hero, who beat the zeros,
he couldn't be my companion, when I am in need,
he couldn't be my pillow, a place where I hide my secrets.
He betrayed me.

And now, I'll never find a day,
where he stares at me,
And now, I'll never find a day,
where he smiles at me.
He was my friend once,
But now, there is nothing left for me,
He left me with a hopeless hope.

I know , it's my fault,
being too choosy and selfish,
Only the God knows how I feel
How miserable my life is, without him,
He was MY BEST FRIEND. 

000000>THE END<000000





Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment