27 December 2010

New English novel for form 5 ( 2011)





I just got my text books this morning. So, the literatures book for form 5 changed to the new one from ‘The Pearl’ to this novel. I read it once I got it. Initially, I thought it is a kind of ghost story. Quite interesting but the complicated languages make me felt tortured. I had to look up for those bombastic words in the dictionary. Argghh!. So irritating. I’ll list the words that I found difficult to be understand by people who are weak in English just like me. Yes, yes.. I am weak in speaking languages that is not my mother’s tongue. When I wrapped the book this evening, I took the opportunity to go through the books. When I went through the Biology text book, I found that it is full of weird  terms like clavicle and scapula. Huhhh.. I felt really killed. I need to put more concern on my studies, and leave these social networks for a moment... but I hardly do what I said. Those glimmering social networks made my time occupied with games and entertainment. Tll then I will start to abandon my studies. This will cause my result to plunge down!!!! I don’t want to be like that actually, I am a person who cannot withstand entertainments..



Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

1 comment: