11 March 2011

Ѧαиʏ иɛωƨ тσ вɛ яɛα∂ !!

click the images to go to the albums

THE EXAM ujian bulanan satu JUST ENDED YESTERDAY..
THE FOLKS IN SMK TTJ WERE EXTREMLY HAPPY BECAUSE WE HAD A CHANCE TO BE SPECTATORS OF THE SOCCER LEAGUE WHICH WAS HELD AT THE SCHOOL SINCE LAST TUESDAY.
my school (SMKTTJ) qualify to enter the final level... so i Hope they win .....

THE ABOVE PICTURE WILL LINK YOU TO THE ALBUM OF THE EVENT on
.

Burbs! Hey guys.. cheer up.... you know what?
i just finished my exam (UJIAN BULANAN 1) ....YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Merlin's beard! it is actually horrible.... 3 days without networking and only busy with studies. Of course, i had to struggle by memorizing those difficult terms and notes.!!!
BM,
BI,
MATHS,
ADDMATHS,
SEJARAH,
BIOLOGY,
AGAMA,
CHEMISTRY,
PHYSICS,
TASAWURR.


gRRRR..... I AM NOW PREPARING SOME RELEVANT IDEAS FOR A DEBATE COMPETITION..... YAHOOO``

AND I HAVE ON MORE GOOD NEWS ~.~



yeah!!!! HAPPY SCHOOL HOLIDAY.... HOHOHOHO...... Holiday..... :P
i am not a Santa Clause and i'm not afraid of it too (not claustrophobic




yeah!!!!!!!!! That's all from me now... I guess, i can write for you more on this special holiday.... So wait for my amazing, glimmering posts.....
Bye for now folks........ :)

written by,
ѦѲĦΔ ѦѲĦƲ(copyright)
мσнαмα∂ нαиαғι вιи мσнαмα∂ нussin

Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

1 comment: