21 April 2011

BuZZZzzzzZZZZ

Salam,
Hello, hello and hello
I feel delighted and a bit worried seeing
the increment of viewers for this dumpty blog.


So as usual, here am I..... MoHa MoHu,
Deadly seated in front of this classical computer.
Feeling very tired as my hands are doing two works at a time ; typing for all of you, and cutting pieces of paper for science competition.
I want some prizes.... so i have to suffer now.... having some tribulations for my body..... The eyes are suffering most among the other parts of my body.....


BuZZZzzzzZZZZ? what is that?
Ya, you know right .... how do bees sound? BuzzzZzzzzz....
My life is as busy as the bees BuzzZZzzzzz
Agony of a mankind...
Trapped in between of these burdening works and chores!!!!!!


To make things far worse, I was still having flu since the chess competition....
Owh ya.!Talking on the chess competition... I am proudly announcing that 
I fail to enter state level....
Bwahahaha! Never mind.... IDC ! My life stills goes on though i lost it.... What's most important is that , I get some experiences and knowledge..... Nvm....

Preparation for SPM [?]
My parents are yelling at me
"When are you going to start your revision???? When????"

Huh!!!!!! :(
Grrrrww. a bit angry...  but they are advising for my goodness... my future.... But i still felt LAZY to look at the books..... I repeat... I am REALLY LAZY!!!....
Huh..... doing other unconventional works......is my favourite....but study is my weakness......

I wish i could tell you more... but i need to stop my babbles here first because I had to do my works now....So... By for now gUys...
Please pray for me.... thanks...
Salam.,

Regards,
{a chase towards S.P.M }
           MOHA MOHU


Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment