12 April 2011

Salam,
Hello,hello and hello
I'm pleased to see you guys again through this dumpty (dump + empty )  blog. Yeah.
..

At last my wish has come true.. Almighty Allah has heard my prayers. I am going for chess competition (inter-school) on Wed and Thurs.
So i need to keep my arms ready, my mind free, and my body fresh and healthy ( I dont meant that i dont need this over-healthy body) :P
BTW, my school is having a great chaos caused by the presence of the new principal in my school. Woooo!
I felt i am stucked in between those heavy rules and regulations.

This week i'll be a bit busy like those bees building their swarm! I am going to have a Mathematics Exhibition tomorrow. God gracious I have no idea , how am i going to cope with my studies. They are towering in my room. But i managed to pick some of my sleep time to go through those notes.
 Before my cave of eye lens start to close, I'd like to thanks to all of my friends, Haziq , Aina , Lashinna , Amar , Acap , Irwan and the others who are in too. We went to Seremban Parade on last Saturday for the Mighty Mind Competition. Quite interesting. Although i did'nt manage to pass through the first round but i am still happy because i get an oppurtunity to be with them. Having Hooos and Haaaas,,, ,,,
I wish i can have those precious moments again and again....

Great, Now my eyes are deadly want to close.. So i will leave all of you here right now... Keep in touch (K.I.T) to this blog... Hope you love my writings.

Regards,
       M O H A - M O H U


Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment