9 March 2013

Please Stop It.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

People always think that they are better than the others. 
To those who are 'stabbed' by the blunt-words(above), please 'sedar diri' sikit la wei. :((
Talk politely, not arrogantly, as though you are the 'Dumbledore'(my proverb to refer to the wisest man) of this world -.-
I hate the way you talk with NO RESPECT... 

Remember (Mr/Ms Correct), kau tak semestinya selalu betul.. sometimes you need to be corrected,,, 
What I'm trying to say is that,
you need to polish your attitude better,

To those whose pockets is overflowing with money... you can buy anything that you want,, but just don't try to make people adore that things(+dont expect me to 'worship' you)...

Nasihat for me and you and him and her and everybody else.
I know i'm not that perfect to remedy others, so just ignore these statements if you think they are false.

"بتوفيق والنجاح في الامتحان"

Please doa for me and friends in uia, We're going to sit for mid-sem exam soon.~
p/s: some the pics are not related to this post




















Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment