30 April 2013

Salbiah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,
Negativeness, is the word which i have told you before that i hate it the most.
I have been trying to avoid myself from indulging into this typical arena. How should I shield myself against this overwhelming arousal in which it can sometimes be uncontrollable? Day and night i have been praying to Allah, deep down inside my heart, Ya Allah please help me today, make my today better than my yesterdays. I don't really know what to do. It's like i'm being hypnotized by the current development of this lustful world. Help me Ya Allah, to achieve my purpose of being here, standing firm on your way, walking righteously through your favoured path. I hope that I could learn a new knowledge day by day. I don't want to be classified among those who are  at loss."orang-orang yang rugi"

The bright side of my daily life is that, i'm always accompanied by warm-hearted partners,classmates and roomates who are willingly(or perhaps unwillingly)  accepted me into their parts of lives. Although i myself doesn't have any important role nowadays, I tends to be busied by unnecessary things and chores.
I learn arabic language very well from a brilliant teacher, she taught us gracefully. I love her way of teaching in which she willingly explains about a-higher-level topic diligently.
I have also learn physics in which i found that i have a short-term memory in memorising the formulas and symbols.. but i hope i 'll find a way to cope up with it.. Angular motion, Waves, Sound arghhh interesting topics yet displeasing to be remembered.
Next, mathematic, i find this topic quite tricky this time, questions on it were asked in the most brutal manner in which i need to spend almost   10 minutes per question


Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment