1 January 2014

Dumbfounded

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Credit to Azrul

This is my first 45-seconds-video. Cehhh!
This should be a video established for CFS Torchbearer's group[Azrul's idea].
But my reluctance has made this video came to no avail.
It was supposed to be made longer and supposed to look catchier. 
I just happened to stumble upon this video in my computer.
With mind emptied from the skills of using After Effects,  I didn't manage to edit/rectify the video.
Thus, I have only published an unfinished work as a memorabilia from October 2013.
To Azrul , I'm sorry that I have let my procrastination "overwhelms" myself. XD



This is where I have stopped last year.
The video is very motivating.
Containing supportive words man-made by Azrul.

Feel free to criticise the video.

My critics
-The axis box is not hidden -.-
-The music is not well-synchronized
-The animation is so unreal
-Improve la wehh!
-Spelling error!!

Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment