3 November 2014

To my beloved dumpty blog.

Assalamualaikum...
It has been quite a while since i wrote something on this dumpty blog.. It is quite troubling when i keep putting myself at the 'comfort' zone.. I kept saying to myself "Come on, Hanafi, you need to wake up.. Those torturing notes are not going to stick into ur boggle-minded brain automatically"...
I'm afraid i'm still drowned in watching movies and dramas... They are too eye-catching that i tend to neglect my own studies...
It has been a miracle that i managed to survive for the minitest.. But, bear in mind! The minitest only contributes 20% of the eob result... I still need to jostle through the tremendous hardships in order to survive the block with the min50% target... It seems impossible when everybody else around me put a lot of effort to cover their studies, whereas i'm still blinded by this exquisite feeling  like when u cover urself with warmblanket while watching movies throughout these rainy days....
I'm quite jealous of some of my friends who put their effort into studying endlessly , wholeheartedly... How did they manage to mantain such effort for a long time?
Basically, i want to change!! N i will try to change .. As soon as possible...
Before it's too late ! :(


Syukran 'ala kulli haal. From your friend, moha_mohu

0 ,581 mengulas:

Post a Comment